Warmawear™ Wireless Rechargeable Heated Insoles
Add to Wish ListEstimated delivery: 2-3 working days
Delivery $6.99 per order*, no matter how many items you order
30 days to return
- Wireless the battery is built into the insole so there is no need for an external battery box strapped to the ankle
- Far-infrared heating element gently warms the toes and surrounding area, as these are the parts most susceptible to cold
- Insoles can remain warm for up to 4 hours - this time can be dramatically increased by switching them on for short bursts
- Battery is incorporated into insole, with no dangling cables or unwieldy boxes
- Can be trimmed to size in order to get the best fit
- Convenient socket located in heel - no need to remove the battery to recharge
- Comes with built in rechargeable Li-Po battery and USB cable.
- Unisex design is ideal for both men and women
- S: (UK) 3½ -5½ (EU) 36-38
M: (UK 6-7½ (EU) 39-41
L: (UK) 8-10 (EU)42-44
XL: (UK) 10½-12 (EU) 45-47
These rechargeable heated insoles are comfortable, versatile, and easy to use. They come in four sizes, and can be easily cut to size if they are too big - just make sure you cut around the sizing markings on the toe and don't cut the heel, where the battery is located!
Far-infrared Heating Element
Like all Warmawear products, these insoles have been designed with convenience and comfort in mind. The far-infrared heating element is placed beneath the toes, as this is the part of the foot most susceptible to the cold. The infrared technology provides gentle, soothing heat for up to 4 hours. It can also aid in the relief of Raynaud's Disease Raynaud's Disease or Raynaud's Phenomenon
Dr Rob Hicks
First described by Maurice Raynaud in 1862, Raynaud's is thought to affect as many as 10 million people in the UK.
Extreme cases suffering severe pain in the extremities when exposed to temperature change. and mild arthritis by helping to increase blood flow and keep extremities warm
Rechargeable Battery - 4 Hour Life
The battery used in these insoles is rechargeable, and can be used for up to 4 hours, depending on the temperature setting. This time can be further increased by switching the insoles on for short bursts as needed. The charger plugs into the back of the heel, so there is no need to remove the battery in order to charge. The insoles come with a USB cable charger, ideal for charging via PC or laptops, or via wall adapter (not included).
Trim to Your Exact Shoe Size
The insoles can be trimmed to achieve a perfect fit. This makes them versatile, and means that they can fit into many different types of footwear. They are perfect for partaking in winter sports, such as skiing, or for anyone who works outdoors.
A handy storage bag is included so that you can keep the insoles together as a pair. If you are going on holiday or travelling then this bag will be incredibly useful.