Solar Oxygenator / Pond Aerator 2 stone
This this solar powered air pump oxygenates pond water in sunny weather when oxygen levels are depleted. Two separate air stones, each with a metre and a half of tubing, allow you to provide oxygen to your entire pond rather than just one section. It is solar powered so that you will save money from your energy bill and you won't have to run a mains cable outside.
- 2 air stones each with 1.5m tubing - immerse the air stones into two separate areas to fully oxygenate your entire pond
- Solar power - environmentally friendly, saves money on your energy bill, no need for an outside electrical cable
- 3m cable up to solar panel - find a sunny spot for the solar panel away from the pond
- Air rate of 60 LPH - suitable for a pond up to 3000l in volume
- Rubber feet - rubber feet help reduce noise and movement by gripping against the ground, absorbing the movements of the motor
- Solar Panel Height: 19cm
- Solar Panel Length: 15cm
- Solar Panel Depth: 1.8cm
- 1.6 watts
- Air stone length: 2.5cm
- Air line length: 200cm
- 3 Metre of cable to remote solar station
- 2 x 1.5 Metre tube for airstones
- Zero operating costs
- Air rate of 120LPH (2 x 60LPH)
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
Why Solar Power?
Solar power has made it even easier to run a water fountain in your garden without the need for an outside power supply. Some of the benefits of a solar powered water feature include:
|Location||Goes in a pond|