PestBye® Battery Operated Spider Repeller
Battery operated ultrasonic spider repeller inaudible to the human ear. Ideal for homes, garages, loft spaces, outbuildings, sheds and greenhouses. Hide your repeller discreetly on your ceiling or wall to keep it off of ground level and out of sight.
Easy to install and totally safe, this product will not affect other pets, wildlife (except rodents) or humans. Of course, as with all methods involving animal behaviour, we can’t guarantee effectiveness in every situation; however, our own experience and the feedback we get from customers suggests that this device is effective in almost all situations. If you need more advice on how to get the best out of the product, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
- Humane deterrent - deter unwanted spiders without the need for poisons and traps
- Discretion - mount on your ceiling or wall to hide the repeller from view, and fooling guests into thinking it's a smoke alarm
- Ultrasonics inaudible to the human ear
- Perfect for lofts and barns - emits an ultrasonic signal every 8 seconds to protect an unobstructed area of up to 2500sqft, perfect for covering large spaces
- Improved battery life - batteries will last 8 to 12 months with continuous use thanks to new and improved design
- Please note: This product does not function as a smoke alarm
What's in the box?
- x1 Battery operated repeller
- Diameter: 10.3cm (4in)
- Height: 2.2cm (1in)
- Max. Coverage: 2500 sqft
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.