Fitting your awning - Video and Instructions
- Easily fitted in as little as 30 minutes
- Drill only 4 holes (maximum 12 holes for largest awnings)
- One-person job (except when lifting awning into position)
Please note: The videos are for guidance purpose only and are not to be followed as instructions. Full instructions below for a specific awning model.
Thanks to Al from dereton33 for this video to show just how easy it is to install a Primrose Awning.
- Standard manual awnings
- Half cassette awnings (manual and electric) 1.5m - 4.5m
- Half cassette awnings (manual and electric) 5.0m - 6.0m and 3.0m x 4.0m projections
- Full cassette awnings (manual and electric)
- Budget Awnings
- Double Sided awnings
- Retractable Wind Screen awnings
- Drop Arm awnings
- Balcony awnings
- Full Cassette Side awnings
- Victorian Wooden awnings
- Wireless Electric awnings
Electric awnings - additional info
- Electrical Installation - How does the wiring work?
- Installing the wind sensor