52GPH Solar Water Pump Kit with LEDs and Battery Backup
Already have a water feature? The solar powered water pump kit can be used to replace an existing pump of an old water feature, or convert it from mains power to solar. Environmentally friendly, easy to use & best of all, no operating cost.
- For use in new or existing fountains
- Use in ponds, landscaping, fountains, and other water features
- 1.6W solar panel
- 3 hour operation timer - the pump comes with a pre-programmed 3 hour operation timer that guarantees that your water pump will be charged and ready to enjoy during the 3 hour time slot of your choice each day, even in cloudy conditions
- Featuring our advanced battery backup system with built in resettable memory function
- Powered by a Li-ion cell 18650 3.7V 1500mAh battery to keep the pump running even in cloudy weather
- Water lift height: Maximum 70cm for water features
- 12mm hose only
- Maximum Fountain Height 50cm
- Comes with detachable LED lights
The UK is not well known for its glorious sunshine – thankfully, the pump comes with a pre-programmed 3 hour operation timer that allows it to stay fully charged for peak hours of usage. This will help your pump preserve battery to remain charged longer, ready to enjoy during the 3 hour time slot of your choice.
Adding a solar powered pump to your garden pond is the easiest way to add movement and life. Create a water fountain, water courses and lights in your pond without the need for mains power. Even if there is a power outlet near the pond, solar power is the smart and safe way to go in this age of rising energy prices and global warming. Perfect for those water gardeners wanting a green solution.
- Pump: Dry
- Cable Length: 500 cm( 16 ft 4 in )
- Pump Outlet Size: 12 mm( 0.5 in )
- Pump Power: 200 LPH
- Brands: Solaray
- Material: Plastic
- Pump Wattage: 1 W
- Solar Panel Included?: Yes
- Pump Included?: Yes
- Height: 19 cm( 7.5 in )
- Width: 15 cm( 5.9 in )
- Depth: 1.5 cm( 0.6 in )
- Setup: Wet (submerged) or Dry
- Width: 17 cm( 6.7 in )
- Length: 20 cm( 7.9 in )
- Dimensions: 4.8cm x 4.6cm x 4.5cm
- Water flow: 200LPH
- Including 6cm hosetail
Solar Panel Specifications
- Dimensions: 15cm x 1.8cm x 19cm
- 1.6 Watt
- Adjustable stand supplied
- Four interchangeable fountain heads
- Fountain head extension of up to 28cm
- 5m (16ft 5ins) cable from solar panel to pump
- 1 filter on each side of the pump to prolong pump life
- 6V DC Brushless water pump
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
Why Solar Power?
Solar power has made it even easier to run a water fountain in your garden without the need for an outside power supply. Some of the benefits of a solar powered water feature include:
|Size||Small Fountains under 50cm|
|Type||Fountains and Sprays, Pumps|