120LPH 2-Stone Solar Oxygenator / Pond Aerator with Pebble Cover by Solaray
An ingenious pebble effect polyresin cover disguises the main body of this oxygenator, so that the device blends into the surroundings of your garden and doesn't ruin the natural aesthetics of your pond. Two separate air stones, each with a metre of tubing, allow you to provide oxygen to your entire pond rather than just one section. It is solar powered so that you will save money from your energy bill and you won't have to run a mains cable outside.
- 2 air stones each with 1m tubing - immerse the air stones into two separate areas to fully oxygenate your entire pond
- Pebble effect polyresin cover - hides the oxygenator from view
- Solar power - environmentally friendly, saves money on your energy bill, no need for an outside electrical cable
- 3m cable up to solar panel - find a sunny spot for the solar panel away from the pond
- Air rate of 120 LPH - suitable for a pond up to 3000l in volume
Oxygen plays a vital role in maintaining a healthy pond environment. Fish need oxygen to breathe and biological filtration requires water rich with oxygen. In order to maintain a stable pond environment, with clean and clear water, you have to ensure that your pond is adequately oxygenated. Harness the power of the sun to provide oxygen to your pond. The cleverly disguised appearance of the oxygenator is revolutionary, considering the more regular unappealing aesthetics of typical appliances. Blending perfectly into your garden with all the effectiveness of other less subtle oxygenator, this little device will perfectly suit the modest pond enthusiast's retreat.
- 3m (9ft 10in) cable - from air pump up to solar panel
- 2x 1m (3ft 3½in) tubing - from pump to each air stone
- Air rate of 120LPH (2 x 60LPH)
- 1W Amorphous solar panel
- Suitable for ponds up to 3000l
- Solar Panel Included?Yes
- Oxygenation Stones2 Stones
- Pump Wattage6 W
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
Why Solar Power?
Solar power has made it even easier to run a water fountain in your garden without the need for an outside power supply. Some of the benefits of a solar powered water feature include: